HERE’S HOW TO “SCRAPE” FAT FROM THE STOMACH
Having and maintaining a flat stomach is a challenge for many. There is no instant solution for the melting of the fat cushions in the waist, but it means changing the eating habits.
Stomach can not be melted overnight, but you also do not have to starve.
We offer the simplest suggestions for successful completion of this task.
- Start the day with lemon water. In addition, drain the lemon juice, mix it with warm water and a little salt, then drink this liquid every morning to stimulate your metabolism and melt the fat cushions.
- Replace the refined rice, bread, and pasta with their “brown” alternatives from the whole grain. They slowly release energy and for a long time you are full.
- Avoid sugar, industrially produced sweets with homogenized fat additives, as well as soft drinks that hide lots of calories.
- Drink plenty of water at regular intervals during the day to encourage calorie burning and eliminate toxins from your body.
- Use every opportunity to enjoy the raw garlic. His juices will stimulate the process of burning calories in the body, especially if you chew two to three cloves in the morning or evening.
- Do not forget the fruits and vegetables that contain very important vitamins and minerals. In the menu, turn on as many citrus fruits as possible to encourage the melting of fatty cushions, as well as green leafy greens, which contain dietary fiber and unlocks digestion.
- Season your meals with cinnamon, ginger and pepper. These spices will give you a new dimension in your gastronomic foods, while at the same time reducing your blood sugar and helping you reduce weight.