Grandma Told Me This Trick. It Healed My Cracked Heels In Just 1 Night
Painful cracked heels aren’t associated with any serious health ailment. However, this cosmetic concern can impair your personal life.
Apart from media promoted products, you can use grandma remedies at home. As they include natural ingredients, you can safely use them on your heels.
From a bunch of home remedies, below listed recipe is most effective DIY recipe.
STEP:1 SOAK YOUR FEET IN WARM WATER
- Lukewarm water
- Baking soda – 2 tablespoons
- Pumice stone
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Take a tub and first pour lukewarm water to it.
- Add baking soda and salt to the tub.
- Mix well and soak your feet in the tub for 15 minutes.
- Use pumice stone to exfoliate the feet.
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mix your favorite oil with sugar in a bowl.
- After step-1, pat dry and massage your feet with this mask for 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
STEP:3 MOISTURIZE YOUR FEET
Hydrating is one of the important aspects of skin care. Instead of store brought foot creams, you can make your own foot cream at home.
- Take a steep bowl and add 2 tbsp of oil and some candle.
- Place it hot water, so that the candle melts.
- Cool it down and your foot cream is ready.
- Apply it on dry heels and cover them with unused socks.