Cardiologist Suggests 5-Day Diet: A Safe Way To Lose 15 Pounds
A healthy diet has a wide variety of foods that you consume in reasonable proportions. It is also of great importance, to consume the right amount of food and drinks to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.
Personally, I am not a fan of diets, but this one I’ve tried and it did work, as it is a balanced way of healthy eating and combining healthy food.
According to the eminent cardiologist in Europe, the 5-Day diet explained in this article will help you get rid of the excess pounds and improves your overall health simultaneously!
The main source of protein in this diet are eggs, so for those who follow it is recommended to opt for organic ones.
Following the rules of this diet for many people have brought burning up to 15 pounds in a very short period of time.
- Lunch: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 egg and 1 orange
- Dinner: 2 pieces of toast, ½ a cucumber, 2 tomatoes and 2 boiled eggs
- Lunch: 1 cup of yogurt, 1 boiled egg and 1 orange
- Dinner: 125 grams of red meat, 1 piece of toast, 1 orange and 1 coffee or tea (no sugar)
- Lunch: 1 orange, 1 cucumber and 1 boiled egg
- Dinner: 125 grams of cooked red meat, 1 piece of toast, 1 orange and 1 cup of coffee or tea
- Lunch: 1 piece of toast, 125 grams of cottage cheese and 1 orange
- Dinner: repeat the same as day 3
- Lunch: 200 grams of cooked meat or fish, 1 piece of toast and 1 tomato
- Dinner: ½ a pound of cooked peas, potatoes and carrots